April 25, 2011

Bebexo's Hair Commercial Contest

Hey everyone :D I just wanted to share my entry for everyone to possibly enjoy! :D I would also like to add that I won 2nd place, yay! I'm currently waiting for my prize to be shipped out and I will probably do a review on it. I've never owned a flat iron of my own. I only borrowed my sisters :( How exciting! Oh yeah, I also went for a facial + a pimple-popping(? .. idk what to call it haha) session this Easter Sunday. So I'll also do a post on that! Possibly tomorrow. But without further ado, here's the video:


I would also like to thank my lovely boyfriend for his assistance in the sound effects; the *DING!* and shower noises. Hahah it makes me laugh all the time <3

Ta-ta for now!

6 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOW. LOL THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!! Your drawings were so cute omg hahaha I love the sparkles that you made around the hair product LMAO so surreal man x)
    but damn that was great! How come they only gave you 2nd wtf?!?!!?! bet the 1st prize winner was a douche.

    ANYWAY CONGRATULATIONS on the prize, yay and now with your new hair straightener, you can have nice "shiny, beautiful and sleek" hair =D

    btw. wth is a facial + pimple popping session? LOLOL

    http://msfoblove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i laughed when the shower effect started. this is soooo cute and it's quite well drawn! congratulations on winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @msfob LOL you're so funny ahhaha :P The first place winner wasn't all that bad, except my cousin said it reminded her of a commercial she saw on TV. The first place prize was the same as the 2nd place prize! :D So I was just aiming for the straightener ;D Thank you!

    Well first I had a facial, which felt so good. It's like a face massage + other stuff which I will go more in depth about later! And the pimple popping was kind of cleaning out pimples :( It's all worth it though! My face feels so smooth and plump/bouncy hahaha :)

    @a LOL I'm glad it put a smile to your face :D When ever I'm sitting next to my bf and watching it, I always look back at him and laugh. It was very fun to make n.n Thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAOOO so cute kim :)
    i like the masculine ding LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLL thank you amanda hahaha :P yes it's quite funny hahah :)

    ReplyDelete