Hey everyone, excuse my lack of writing any blog entries. It's just that my life isn't very interesting LOL.. sadness. But I guess to make up for a lack of posts or just an excuse to post more, I'll put pictures up of food that my "hubby" and I make! That will be for later posts though! Anyway! This entry is mainly directed towards Swedish Skin, a skin care line that I've just recently heard of through Hollyannaeree's video.
What she stated about the products in her video really intrigued me. So naturally, I looked for reviews to read. I was kind of astonished by what I had heard/ read about the products; there were no bad reviews. How strange.. I was really hoping to find a negative review to save me the feeling of me wanting to purchase them. The worst I found was a customer breaking out after using one of their products; but it was quickly reversed into a positive review because she stated it makes your skin worse for the first few days and then turns flawless. Anywho, I think I will most likely try it out since they have a great promotion going on right now! BUY 1 GET 2, awesome right?!?
Here's a list of what I think I'll purchase:
- Water-activated gel cleanser x2 ($19.98)
- Anti-aging eye cream ($19.99)
- Intensive anti-wrinkle moisturizer ($23.99)
- Apple rejuvenation serum ($23.99)
Keep in mind it's buy 1 get 2! Meaning if I ordered these, I'll receive a total of 15 items! :) If you're interested in these products, I suggest reading/ watching reviews on other blogs and/ or youtube.
Here's the link to the website: www.swedishskin.com
I'll do a follow up post or mention it in a future post if I ended up buying anything (the only thing holding me back is the awfully high shipping cost to Canada -.- ($27.00); by the way, they ship worldwide)!
Toodles for now!
the apple rejuv serum and intensive anti-wrinkle moisturizer looks really good but I wish there were more reviews. btw, u have a very cute blog! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I know :( Everything seems so good but it's just so strange to find very few negative reviews that it's very skeptical. Aww thank you! I'm glad you think so :D
ReplyDeletethe scarf is from f21! :)
ReplyDeleteunfortunately i don't think they'll still have it. i got it maybe sometime in december. not entirely sure where you can get something similar. hmmmmm... noticed you're form tornto! so it was just super super warm 2 days ago and i felt way too warm wearing it! lol
ReplyDelete