Hi everyone! I have so many things to share with you :D Except I'm trying to look for my camera USB cord since my SD memory card(?) slot on my computer won't process my memory card =.= Anywho! Yesterday I went to Lisa's warehouse sale and bought a ton of stuff :( (which I will show a haul of!). Okay, here's a list of what stuff I will post :D
- Lisa's warehouse sale haul
- E.L.F order from 1 month ago; arrived 2 weeks ago at my cousin's house (I have yet to pick it up)
- Walmart & Shoppers Drug Mart haul from this
K cooool! I think that's all for now :) byebye!
i want to check out the lisa's warehouse sale, but doubt i will. haul up soon please! :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your ELF order :D
ReplyDeleteit's a lot of chips, and i ate it all within days!! crazy or what lol
ReplyDelete