February 23, 2011

Why hello there! I just wanted to share Tuesday since my blog has been lonely. My next post will most likely be my R&R/Hautelook pick-ups! Anywho, I apologize if this causes hunger to you :)


Chicken wings at All Star's yumyum; Me love you long time, Nero's Epilogue, Texas does Caesar (my fav!), and a batch of fries!


Close up of Texas does Caesar <3


Bloody Caesar


I don't know about you, but I LOVE green olives <3


@ C'est la Vie Tea Time in Richmond Hill; hubby <3

I took random pictures of the pretty lights. But that will be for another post of a compilation of random pictures!

9 comments:

  1. hehe thank you! It tasted yummy too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those wings look AMAZING!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! I'm following your blog too - can't wait to see your R&R haul! :D

    Btw, are you on luuux too? Your picture of the olives looks very, very familiar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! LOL yes I'm on luuux :D I love olives... :( tehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. wings look delicious :)

    this is a really silly question, but do green and black olives taste the same? or similar at all? LOL. i really hate black olives, and i think i've only had the black ones before. too scared to try the green ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoopsie didn't see these comments :(

    @a Nope! it's not silly at all :D I think they taste completely different! I don't like black olived, but I LOVE green olives. I even eat them on my sausages :( Green olives are sour-ish, while the black ones are blah haha :P I don't know how to describe the taste of black olives :S But I know I dislike them!

    @Anna Thank you :D It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm i want some wings!


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete