Hello everyone! I'm sharing my Valentine's Day present I did for my significant other :). I tried several times to get a really good take, but unfortunately I couldn't spend too much time doing so since I had an exam the next day :( (which was unfortunately Valentine's Day; what a perfect way to celebrate right? haha). Anywho, this was the best I could come up with in the 2-3 hours I spent trying to perfect it. The reason I made faces in some of the parts of the video was because I thought it sounded bad (in my head haha).
On another note, I finally received my Rock and Republic package from Hautelook! I shall take pictures and swatches of the products I purchased; although I am afraid to swatch them because it's so pretty the way it it hahaha!
wow I did not see this post. HOW COME NO ONE COMMENTED? How dare they.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful voice!!! Love this song :D So sweet of you to sing this to your valentine hehehehehehehe *wink* *nudge*
anyway. post more videos of cheesy lovebird songs! LOL :D
LOLL it's alright :D Maybe they think my voice is horrid :( hahaha :P
ReplyDeleteAww thank you :) I think it's okay hahaha :P tehehe it was the only thing I could think of on that's low budget but sentimental ;D
LOL we'll see about that ;)